Become a Friend and Supporter of Civil Air Patrol…
Every day Civil Air Patrol members are flying missions in support of the Air Force and other government agencies, conducting weekly youth development programs and supporting teachers and schools with aerospace education and STEM curriculum and materials. Over 66,000 citizens volunteer to do this.
Many citizens want to support the great work of Civil Air Patrol but simply don’t have the time to make the commitment as a member. Becoming a Friend of CAP allows you to support CAP’s service to our communities and nation.
Friends of CAP donate $35.00 annually as a tax deductible gift to support the Civil Air Patrol without any volunteer membership obligations. These funds are directly used to support CAP’s youth programs and educational outreach. Note if you are interested in becoming a full active member of a local Civil Air Patrol squadron, please visit our membership site.
As a Friend you will receive:
- A welcome letter from CAP’s National Commander
- An electronic subscription to CAP’s Volunteer Magazine
- Periodic email updates and news about CAP’s exceptional programs and missions
- An electronic copy of CAP’s Report to Congress
- Our monthly e-newsletter with curated content especially for our alumni and friends
- Invitations to special friends events (in-person and virtual)
Consider becoming a Friend of CAP and helping to support its programs in thousands of communities. Please use the form below to sign up as a Friend.